a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Monday, March 15, 2010

it's interesting to me - a person who talks all day for her job - that i feel as though i have no words. i feel like a sponge, soaking in a bunch of opportunites presented to my spirit lately, and i'm all soft and emotional. my dreams have been spirited and vivid. my cravings are for new tastes. a sensory rainfall on me. heightened senses...drinking it in...letting it flow out through the work of my hands...a gathering of dreams around me - not reaching for them, but rather, watching as they sit quietly & brightly ...surrounding me...i am peaceful in my heart, and certain in my soul, and find myself joyously tearful most of the time in deep, deep gratitude for the gifts that have been given me...

No comments: