a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, December 12, 2009

at what age will you allow yourself to be Your self? i ask myself: who are you? what clothes make me feel "right?" what hairstyle? what home? what activities and interests? deep down, Who? i am a gypsy at heart. think Stevie Nicks-esque clothes...long wild hair...i want to come back as a crow, if we have a choice. live in an old farmhouse, or very large, very modernish log home...gleaming hardwoods and glow everywhere. and a few huge studios that someone else cleans up after me. and you?

2 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

I am a mermaid at heart, I think, or a selkie, living by the sea, on a rocky beach, in a sea house, weather beaten by the wind and salt, but full of light and seashells and driftwood, with a huge studio full of color,where my friends can come join me to frolick now and then (on the solistice perhaps?)... When do you arrive, Madame Crow?

henrysmom said...

I'm thinking it's way past time...