a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, September 12, 2009

a note ....despite my best efforts i am still one of the masses huddling outside doors and racing for airport exits to smoke. a lot. i had hoped to re-quit by the time i left for NH wednesday, but it honestly is not looking good. if you see me in NH, please know that 1) i am aware that i smoke...2) i am probably the only one there who does and am feeling very badly and self-concious about it but am truly addicted...3) i know my clothes and hair and breath will smell, but want so badly to hug you that i may risk a comment about how bad my clothes and hair and breath smell and hug you anyway...4) will be feeling like a neon target is on my head because i am smoking...5)promise not to point out your failings if you promise not to point out mine (i say in gentleness)...6)hope that you will risk the stinky smell of my clothes and hair and breath to hug me because i really could use it. there. i feel better getting that out in the open. i had almost thought of staying home because of it, but am just selfish enough to say i couldn't miss seeing you because of a habit that's a little more obvious and gross than some (like nosepicking, for example). Linda oh - and PS...i'm also having short-term memory issues, so although we may have the same conversation many times, it will probably be all shiny & new to me each time! now there is an oppty for your fun! L.

No comments: