a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

flashback

while looking for something else, i found this.... yes. me. before. that was my first thought..."before." "before what?" the brain asked. the heart said, "shush." the mouth called diva over for pets and busied the hands with puppybelly rubs. the mind rolled across endless asphalt to the woods in NH. Thank you for seeing me.

2 comments:

Spiral Bettie said...

I know that pictures of our past can give you a head trip, but I love the woman I met in New Hampshire. She had more life in her eyes and a laugh that spilled spirit into the room. I don't see that in these pair of portrait eyes.
xo

henrysmom said...

Rockstar, you sure know how! L.