a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

anyone still out there?

whee...wow...i just looked up and noticed that in between potty training (Henry) and walks (Henry) and snuggles (Henry) and keeping bulimia cat happy and keeping myself sane and healthy....a whole lotta time has past since i last posted.  my apologies.  i love coming here to share the doodads and tendrils of my rickety zen circus of a life.  Right now, i am 1 suitcase away from leaving for a private island, followed by 4 days at my Rock Fairy's house.  so i'll see you on the flip side after the 22nd, with tales of plunder and art to share.  hopefully Henry doesn't forget me.  and hopefully, neither will you!
wishes you islands of time for private dreams and lazy moments floating in day dreams....

No comments: