a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

the traps are gone. husband and I met with the guy who saved the Canada goose and he showed us where they were. we saw the stakes in the ground that held the wires to the traps, but the traps are gone. the stakes are gone now too. except for 2 that say "no traps...we're watching." hmmm. who put that there? no evidence of beavers either though. i hope they found a more hospitable place to be themselves. i'm tired. i haven't eaten yet. i need a drink. but i don't drink. what an amazing few days...on both sides of the scale. speaking of amazing....my angelfriend Georgia is an amazing woman. i call her my manager, because she has pushed and tugged me into believing in myself as an artist. she has opened doors for me, then shoved me through them... made connections for me and encouraged me and opened 4-thousand emails from me ...happy, sad, scared, ecstatic, hopeless, stupid...you name it. she is my touchstone for what can be possible. and...she has just had her 2nd book of poetry published! it's available here: http://www.mainstreetrag.com/store/books.php it's called Doom Weaver. (3rd line down, second from the left). i highly recommend it. and the cover art is done by another amazing woman, Cathy Gibbons. an incredible artist. she takes a blank computer screen and makes art. she programs the pixels and colors. she makes colors that didn't exist before. it's been hard for her to show her work because everyone assumes she took a picture and photoshopped it. but nope. she took Nothing and created Something. she is wonderful. her art is wonderful. i am hungry. goodnight! L

No comments: