a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, June 18, 2016

I'll leave you with this...

after many false starts and stops, and thinking I'll take a blog break - but then not, and instead just ignoring this space….I am truly done here.  I am finding life again…folding myself into the community of women I've gathered and embraced near and far…all warts and beauty showing…all of us accepting and nurturing without being overwhelming….without needing to live one another's lives…feeling joy at each other's accomplishments - as if they were our own…uplifting, and allowing others to uplift when needed…reaching outward to gather more into the open circle…i have found my life, once again.  It isn't always pretty or easy or looking glossy like a magazine, but it is wondrous…i accept the challenges that come with deep lessons, and the intense wisdom & peace that comes after the learning.  I have found my life and my counterparts and my sense of rightness once again, and i've found a community to express it with and to share it with.  and it is with this groundedness and peace, i wish you good companionship, good food, the knowledge to accept that a beautiful gift is sometimes disguised as a roadblock, and happiness is always always deep within your Self.
Thank you for joining me on this journey for the past so-many years.  I will leave this journal open, but will not be tending it….rather, letting the wildflowers grow where they will.
Peace to you.  Above all, peacefulness.
Linda

No comments: