a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, July 25, 2014

Yes, another new job!  I have to say, I love this job...it seems to be a perfect fit, as I suspected it would be.  Part time...afternoons...radio traffic reports.  At the same place I worked before heading into the abyss.  So it's back around the wheel.  And funny thing: in just a week, I feel my wings again.  I was greeted so warmly by folks that remained all these years.  I was wrapped back into that fun/dysfunctional family.  The job does have it's crazy, but it really is a good thing.  Now to keep one foot in front of the other, which seems so much easier than it did last week.  I'm sitting outside on my patio right now, a good breeze is blowing through the trees, and so far the fat, fluffy owl is keeping to himself and leaving the robins alone.  I've gathered a fine cloak of women around me, both here and afar, and am grateful to tears for each of them.  I feel stronger than I have in years, despite the home turmoil and stench of a relationship unraveling.  I can move my feet and step over the debris now.  I thank each of my women friends...each a feather in my wings

No comments: