a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

hello, and yes yes, i know.  i hope to be able to share with you soon, but to put it in print is just too much right now.  my life is moving forward and backward like a carnival ride, but mostly standing still.   it is the season, for me, to lay fallow those things which no longer serve me well…where a shaking takes place and winds blow the extraneous leaves from my branches.  not always an altogether pleasant experience, i can tell you - with feet unsteady and the wind knocked from your gut.  but also, a clearing and better visibility to the sky.  so all-in-all an expected autumntime occurance with me.  seeds will be planted, and begin to gain strength over the winter, in order to break through the moist spring ground.  how about you?  when is your most intense time of year?

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

Yes, this is an intense time. Knowing that the winter, my hibernation, extreme low energy time is coming, I feel a kind of frenetic need to create, gather, prepare, accomplish, put in place...but at the same time, feel as though this can never be done sufficiently ! Hence, intense, I guess.
Hoping that the clearing and new visions bring you to a calm, clear place, Lovely One !
xoxox