a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

tonight is the season premiere of Deadliest Catch. I know, I'm a dork. but husband and I watch it like it's our job. just sayin'

semi-productive in the studio today, having had an early early wakeup call from bulimia cat...apparently my hair looked like an excellent place to make a nest, and at the pre-dawn hour of Cats Awake, much shuffling, pouncing and digging began in a serious attempt. for about a minute. then my brain engaged enough to figure things out. and make it stop. but there i was awake. so i headed to the coffee pot and the day. it's hard for me to go back and work on a painting or collage once i feel done with it, but i have a bad habit of leaving the gallery edges naked, so that's my work for the next weeks. well, the aforementioned bulimia cat is banging his/her head against my shoulder blades, demanding attention...not content to simply sit on the back of the chair.
wishing you a day filled with fuzzy love....

No comments: