a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, February 27, 2011

ok. as you may have picked up on - this has been a stressful week/end. i have been in constant danger of my brains exploding by force through my ears or nasal passages. i have lots and lots to do, but time has been relegated to working for The Man. (i say in jest). i would like to say i am stronger for the experiences i've had the past 3 days, but i am not that good a person. and now i fear the wrath of God for speaking ill of Hobby Lobby. well, Harvey, anyway. but i did make an awesome carrot ginger soup, so i've got that going for me. i picked up the postcards for the show and they are gorgeous Gorgeous! in case my email didn;t reach you, it runs 3/9-4/3 with the reception on 3/11 from 5-8pm. please come. i beg you. i miss you and now can't even email you. i know it's waaay downtown-ish, but i'll tell you a secret if you come. oh - and i'll be wearing my new Secret Lentil dress! so there - it's settled. come to see the dress. and what all the fuss has been about. and maybe fall in love and buy something. i have a secret project i started a bit ago that i can now turn my attention to (well, soon anyway - after the frame-o-rama). i can't wait to show you. as soon as i get email back, since i take the picture with my cameraphone, then email it to myself and save it to my desktop, then post it from there, and the whole procedure depends, you see, on email, which i seem to be without. so okay. enough. time to frame.

No comments: