a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Friday, October 03, 2014

Todays Tiny Step was to sit down with graph paper and a pencil (with a good eraser!) and start boxing in my plan for where i want a bathroom and a kitchen and a sleeping loft, etc.  Yesterday I started a Tiny list of things I wasn't willing to give up or downsize, so I know what I need to make space for and trade for, rather than building a Tiny and trying to squish everything important in.  I am so so lucky, and very grateful for those who blazed the trail so far…i can borrow from one idea and add to it or subtract from it or move things around like Colorforms (remember them?) it's easier when others have done the trial-and-error and the I Didn't Think About That's ahead of time.  For the most part, anyway.  I'm reading Big Tiny on my nook and am enjoying it a lot…just a few swipes in, and already a few ah-ha's.  i'm a little frustrated by what seems like a stall in the action, but know that the timing is not in my hands, and it will be Perfect.  I would love to do some Pioneer Girl workshops, and am kanoodling some things and percolating some others…soon to be revealed!  Meanwhile, I'm loving my job, and hope it's reciprocal…so far, my key still works in the door!  A slow start to the day while I waited on my hands, but now it's time to roar…wishing you a crispy fall day with the piney smells of the season!  Henry says "I is a leaf."


and I believe…
go Trish go!

No comments: