a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

heads up that this blog may disappear - blogger is doing some bizarre things and making me link google accounts and asking for some very private info.  it took 10 minutes of wrangling to get here, and I hope it will post.  if you want to continue to read this blog if i change sites, please email me or post a comment, and i will be sure to update you if that happens.

Anyway - i came back here tonight to delete my previous post.  i mean - what was i thinking?  who knows?  a crappy-ish morning…maybe the eclipse…who knows.  but i remain ever hopeful in Tiny and me.  and now, for your listening pleasure….



No comments: