a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

(a big chunk of this post was deleted because it was just Too Crabby)
...I have spent too much time being a slave to my art supplies and studio space. i have too much "in case I feel like making with this" and Know with certainty that the very minute i decide to get rid of my jewelry making supplies, i will have a deep need to make jewelry.  but i have to pick, if i am to be light and travel worthy.  so today's Tiny Step will be to hone in on what i Love, and what I do even if i don't LOVE it, and what i don't love but keep anyway.  i think that's a week's worth of Tiny Steps!
be tiny, my friends... and in the tiny, you will find space for the perfect.

my friend Kim (WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK) sent me a fantastic video, and i don't think she'd mind me sharing it with you, because it's just so true…

No comments: