a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, September 11, 2010

it is an auspicious day today - filled with remembrance and sadness and determination and gratitude to strangers and feeling that you want to reach out to those still hurting...please do. God bless America. ************************************************************************** oy - if you're checking here - thank you for not giving up! i've been trying to put in double overtime to get somewhat close to caught up at work...not that it would matter - i'm off tuesday through the following tuesday. a full week off. in the woods. with 150 like-minded artists and future BFF's. i vowed not to overpack as usual. and up till last night, i was true to that. but then again, i didn't start packing til today. i'm up to 3 large tote bags, a suitcase and a huge sterlite tub. and i haven't packed my class supplies yet! for the love of God. yes - i am really looking forward to getting away, and especially to getting There. each year holds it's own special vibe...a chance to learn and grow and dump old stuff and expand in ways you never thought possible. the first year was flat out panic. the second, a relaxed excitement. i wonder what this year will hold? i go into it with a quieter heart and steadier spirit...having found my spiritual center, once again. the rst of my life? a hot mess. but i don't feel tossed by the turbulance of it...more like moored safely in a harbor as the storm rages around. my steps are sure and steady. i await the Go sign that the Way has been cleared for me. and feel alive and grateful and anticipate the next phase of my life with excitement.

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

I think the GO sign has been there all along - it is more like we need to learn how to read it ! ;)
So thrilled that you are off for the woods. Really feeling like I wish I was going in some ways. I am excited about the Cape but I know it won't have that spiritual quality that Squam does for me...maybe I will have to make some of my own ?
Enjoy the ride, Beautiful , Beautiful One and please share the details as soon as you can. Big Love to you !