a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

a little love

henry & his gal pal, Sadie dug up one of Diva Dog's left behind toys…
clearly some Learning To Share issues to work out.  Sadie is a Yorkie, but her mom calls her a Porkie.  
Henry got a new coat, which he hates even though I moved the belly strap so it doesn't mess with his bizness.  He says he looks like a dork.  I said welcome to the family, at least your hairdresser doesn't make you look like a boy from the Netherlands.


The year is winding down, and my birthday is fast approaching - two milestones that make you take stock of the year.  So far, I'm about even for plusses and minuses, so it's time to change the rating scale. and that's where my shifting is taking place - using a whole different scale to measure life, and quality of life, by.  I'm still working this out, so I'll spare you the long-winded & pointless trip on my train of thought.  But between this rolling epiphany, and the walking practice with my neighbor, i am in a new space in my head.  and the view is pretty good.  i'm hoping to keep a steady stream of endorphins plugging up my arteries, and didn't even scream MOTHER &^@(!* when i kicked the doorframe and broke my baby toe tonight.  is this like the 80th time on that same toe??  so far, no noticeable difference in the fibro pain, but i am hopeful.  my husband asked how i can exercise with the fibro, and i figured it hurt no matter what, so i may as well lose some pounds.
the snow is dusting in tonight - nothing too disrespectful planned, but it is cold cold cold - it's officially 21-degrees, but the "real feel" is 5-degrees.  so Henry better start loving his new coat.
okay - off to bed.  toe is throbbing.  rotator cuff is throbbing from the Timber incident.  time for pain meds and hot cocoa.

No comments: