a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

need your help

I am a semi-finalist for a $1000 grant - well, me and many, many other folks.  But I need the grant in order to pay for licensing fees and training to be able to hold Right Brain Business Plan workshops (without stealing).  I am passionate about being able to help people start their dream, and I know how much the RBBP helped get me organized and on a clear path.
sooo.  i am asking that you go here and vote for me to get this grant.  It's the only way I can do this, as I am living a personally underfunded life right now.
Thank you!!
I'll be back later today with something philosophical and brilliant.  after i vacuum and go grocery shopping.

Vote for me in IdeaCafe's 14th Small Business Grant

No comments: