a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

a strange dream woke me early this morning (although early is relative for me). and as i worked from darkness shifting to daybreak, and listened as the first cardinal called the world to Lauds, and the dew-laden air began to blow a gentle, cool drifting through my studio window, and the sound of leaves as they landed on my deck provided the hushed backdrop to some Deep Thinking and kitten and puppy snored at opposite ends of the room...as all of that was going on, i realized that my dream was an affirmation that there are many here to help me...that i was not brought this far just to fall. and i breathed in the chocolate-scented air from the ligularia plant and smiled, because i felt the presence of Each One. and though i know enough now to Trust, a little reassurance at the right time is always nice. In case you forgot: You are amazing. You can change the world. yes, you.

No comments: