a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, June 30, 2012

club diva

it's 90+ degrees out...hot...humid...only good for 1 thing...
looks refreshing!  feels refreshing!  well, at least for my feet...i bought diva a little pool today - she used to have one and loved it.  Kita hated the pool, on the other hand.  brothers & sisters can be so opposite.  anyway, diva is apparently too sexy for the splash, and refuses to go in. (it's an entire 4 inches of water)  so it's my feet, a split of Yellow Tail Shiraz, and a good book.  (had I been able to squeeze my ever-expanding pooter into my swimsuit, i might venture to the beach.  a dark beach.  maybe a beach in another city.  enough of that.  i still haven't smoked.  i apparently have eaten, however.)  and i have some of those new squeezey freeze-'em drink thingies in the freezer, so my neighbor will be joining my pool party soon, and we'll be slushin.  (i got dibs on the mudslides).
be cool, y'all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who cares about a few pounds ....you are not smoking that is amazing!!!!!

Kelley said...

Ditto what Sue said!! Stay cool!