a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Saturday, October 08, 2011

i will be Amish for a few days while I attempt to get my website (!) up & running, and get some new designs birthed.....please check back often, as you know how my announcements go. If you had wanted to order a Squam necklace for yourself, your roommate, a secret admirer, a friend who has always wanted to go to Squam, etc etc, I am down to the very last few. after they're gone, i will be happy to make them special order, but there will be a lag time (no extra cost though). (i guess i didn't mean Amish, as in un-electrical...just unplugged from the social scene) (my apologies to any Amish people reading this - no offense intended) oh wait...

No comments: