a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, February 22, 2009

is this not an incredible life? if you mix the good, the bad, the disappointing, the overwhelmingly wonderful all together...it makes a nice little cake. all in all, looking back, the worst of the worst had it's place....became it's lesson....eventually softened around the edges a bit so bumping into it on occasion didn't hurt so much with the sharp corners gone. it's been a very full weekend...xc skiing on saturday (of course falling down every hill)...the snow was once-in-a-lifetime wonderful..the afternoon proved just as wonderful as my assemblage began taking on life....inspired by, but not representational of, a song by Jonatha Brooke "Sweet and Bitter Bowl." go now and buy the CD, The Works. you will not regret it. the story behind is is flat out amazing too. diva and i scooted out for a walk both days. just wonderful. even the crowds in the grocery store didn't dampen my mood. and was the entire nation in my grocery store today?? i bought a container of Perry's Ice Cream: Dark Chocolate with raspberry swirls and some other stuff. Oh. My. God. pinch me. i got to talk to 2 far-away friends and my brother this week, and it just makes me smile thinking about it. yeah - i blathered. as usual. well, i'm off to set out my clothes for my Big Girl Job tomorrow. one last week of the Usual schedule. although i really enjoy what i'm doing so much, i almost showed up last wednesday. but then said, nah. plenty of time for that. so a warm & boring post. sorry no excitement! it's never too far away, though. i wish you huge smiles and Extra Special Moments this week. L.

No comments: