a Tiny description

a full time artist, stepmother, radio personality, and mom to an energetic Chug dog, tries to get through the days without committing a felonious act. My life is a rickety Zen circus.

____________________________________________________________________

Sunday, July 13, 2008

because you asked

i know i'm supposed to be on blog-break, but because you've asked / called / emailed....no, i am not sick, but thank you for being concerned. my marital conflicts are currently in remission, however short term...a brief truce while we step back from weapon words and have a moment to check out the scenery. a G2 conference, if you will. each finding a safe, quiet corner to go to. my nerves are raw, my eyes cried out, my stomach still braiding itself into macrame knots, and to complete the picture, a nasty skin rash has appeared on my hands and they are peeling like sunburned lobsters. (i guess you really should wear gloves when using flux remover). this all will come to resolution. the mystery is in which way the cookie will crumble. meanwhile, strangely, i've found solace in my art. yes - i did say that i AM making art. in all this mayhem. after a dry spell muse-wise, the chaos blew and my hands got nervous and needed something to do, somewhere to duck-and-cover, so they made busy. i will never understand my Self. ever. why these parts can't just get along. i am also completely under the spell of Georgia Popoff's poem, "Tears in Ball Jars." i will ask her permission to share it. find & buy her book...for real. ok....NOW....unless something of a catastrophic nature happens (other than the usual drama), i will be taking a break for just a bit for sure this time. i do not want to waste your time whining and complaining. L.

No comments: